Learn how to get a text when Trump tweets using Twitter’s built-in tools to get alerts right to your phone.
Twitter already allows you to get a text when a user Tweets, and you can use this to get an alert when Donald Trump Tweets.
Watch out, as this will send you a text anytime the President tweets, which could make your phone go off at odd times. This is different than a Twitter notification as it will come in as a text message.
How to Get a Text When Trump Tweets
To do this you will need to attach a phone number to your Twitter account. You can use this guide to add a phone number to your Twitter account.
- Click on your Profile on Twitter and then click on Settings.
- Click on Mobile.
- Check the box for “Tweets from people you’ve enabled for mobile notifications”
- Set Sleep settings to turn off text alerts when you are sleeping.
- Click Save changes.
Now that you have the settings configured, you need to go to Donald Trump’s Twitter page.
- Click Follow to start following Donald Trump on Twitter.
- Click the small settings icon next to Following.
- Click Turn on mobile notifications.
That’s all there is to it. You will now get texts when Trump Tweets. You can turn this off by going to the settings on Trump’s Twitter page and clicking Turn off mobile notifications.